Monday, September 22, 2014

Holiday Decorating - Halloween

I often get frustrated when Christmas Decorations start showing up in stores in the beginning of September, if not sooner.  I mean whats the rush? Not to mention your skipping over two holidays that deserve some decorations too!  I know that Christmas is usually the most fun and the most decked out but I like to pay homage to Halloween and Thanksgiving (Fall) for a little while.  I decided quite a while ago I would decorate for Halloween on October 1st, Thanksgiving on November 1st and Christmas on December 1st.  That way each holiday gets a fair share.

Now having said that, I don't really go all out for Halloween.  In the future when I have children I'm sure I will do so for them but for now I just like to add a few pieces around the house for spooky sake.  One of the things I like to do is frame some of my Halloween Printables (Found Here) in already existing frames around my home.



During the after holiday clearance sales I picked up some little Halloween trinkets that weren't overtly "HALLOWEEN" and I like to put those in place of some of my everyday trinkets. 



Its a really easy and cheap way to put some touches of Halloween around your home.  What do you do for the Halloween Holiday? 



No comments:

Post a Comment