Friday, April 17, 2015

31 {Fri}day Blog Challenge - If I Won The Lottery

31 {Fri}day Blog Challenge


If I won the lottery ... my answer isn't going to be a fun one, I 'm going to be honest.  I would be sensible with the money.

I would pay off my mortgage and pay off any debt / mortgage of mine and Mike's family.  I would send anyone in my immediate family to college if they wanted to go and set up college funds for my future children.  I might even go finish college myself.

I would give each of my close friends and my mom $5,000.00 and go on a shopping spree to TJ Maxx, Marshalls and Home Goods.

Lottery Ecard

I would plan a trip for Mike and I to go to as many places over seas that is on our list to visit. 

And honestly I would trust Mike to make the decision on what to do with the rest, he is a financial adviser after all :) 

Odds Of Winning The Lottery


//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


Friday's Favorite

A while back when I did Dr. Oz's 3 Day Cleanse there were three different smoothies that you would drink for breakfast, lunch and dinner.  Now the lunch drink was absolutely horrible but the other two weren't that bad.  

I've noticed recently that I don't have a very nutritious diet and decided I was going to start working on that this week. The problem is all the breakfast food I love is pancakes and waffles and cinnamon rolls and bagels and sugary cereals and so on.  So I decided to try out the breakfast smoothie again .... and I have had it quite a few mornings this week.

Dr Oz 3 Day Cleanse

Its pretty easy too just put some raspberries, banana, water, flax seed and almond butter in a blender and your good to go.  Since I'm not actually doing the cleanse I left out the spinach :-|  {be sure to at least rinse the blender as soon as your done - much easier to clean that way}

Jessica Signature



Wamp Designs Etsy Shop









No comments:

Post a Comment