Thursday, July 30, 2015

Fantasy Football Boards


creating an etsy shop

Let me just start by saying ... football is a love of mine, or rather the Buffalo Bills are a love of mine. I have been following them since I left Buffalo 21 years ago.

Buffalo Bills Football Game
Bills @ Miami ... quite a few years ago 

Buffalo Bills Football Game
Bills @ Cowboys ... A Birthday Trip From Mike

Buffalo Bills Football Game
Another Bills @ Miami ... I went to this game every year for 8 years straight!

Buffalo Bills Football Game
Bills Home Game vs. Patriots  ... The coldest Mike has ever been in his life

Buffalo Bills Football Game
Bills Home Game ... When Bri and I were in LOVE with Trent Edwards

Buffalo Bills Football Game
Bills @ Jacksonville ... Mike and I's first road trip!

I'll spare you the many many more pictures that I have in my Bills Vault and move on to what I really wanted to talk about ... Fantasy Football.

I started playing years ago ... so many years that I don't remember how many ... I would guess 9 or 10.  Anyways I started my own league about 7 years ago to help teach my brothers and other friends how to play.  {side note: if you've never been in a league it is really hard to get someone to let you "learn" in their league ... people take this stuff seriously}

Unlike most leagues I hold a Live Draft {for those of you that don't play - a lot of leagues draft online in an automated draft room on ESPN or CBS Sports}.  During a live draft everyone gets together and we write down our pics on a draft board.  This is harder because you have to pay attention to who has already been taken and have your own rankings printed out {although I provide ESPN's rankings} and of course commentary from everyone else.  However it is SO MUCH MORE FUN - and an excuse to eat pizza and wings - as if you should need one.

My friend - and owner of a fantasy team in my league - Gavin had the great idea of creating a draft board and printing it out of a plotter {blueprint printer} rather than buying the Fantasy Draft Kit online which can be $100+

So that is what we have done each year
Printable Fantasy Football Boards

So why am I sharing this with you? Other than I love to share that I'm a Bills fan every chance I can get?

I am now selling these Printable Fantasy Football Draft Boards in my Etsy Shop


Printable Fantasy Football Boards

I have mine printed at Florida Blueprint here in Sarasota but any Blueprint Shop will do.  The one listed in my shop is a standard 12 man league with 16 rounds - however I can always accommodate larger or smaller leagues as well as additional rounds.

If you haven't had a live draft for your league yet - maybe this is the year to try it out!
Jessica Signature


wamp designs etsy shop

No comments:

Post a Comment