Tuesday, August 4, 2015

June Book Review

I'm a little behind on posting my June book review which is strange because I read through this book quicker than any of the others thus far.  I took the advice of Mix and Match Mamma and read


girl on the train


OH - EM - GEE this book was addicting ... I couldn't put it down.  It was so interesting and suspenseful and you really cared for this person as you read through the book.  I don't want to give too much away but it is about a girl going through some issues in life {bad issues} but something catches her eye while on a train and her day dreaming turns reality.

I recommend this book 110%! I rate it a 10 out of a 10.


Just a short and sweet little post today ... I have been reading three books simultaneously during the month of July so the next book review will be much longer ;)

Later this week I'll be posting some cute Back To School prints on Etsy as well as a blog post about my favorite fonts! Does anyone else get excited about fonts??? 


Jessica Signature

Wamp Designs Etsy Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment