Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Life Lately


**DISCLAIMER - I am a week behind posting this so if I say Saturday, I mean the Saturday before last Saturday ;) **


On a whim ... well not really on a whim at all ... just good timing - we painted our house.  We've been wanting to get it painted for some time now ... its just faded and blah.  I also wanted to move the house numbers but I can't because the sun had faded the paint around the numbers.

Our House Before

BEFORE



AFTER


Our House - Front Door

We painted the door a deep red - our home is quite patriotic now.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

The other day I got a little taste of my dream!! Remember back {HERE} when I told you what my dream job was? Cleaning a hoarders house??? Well the house at the end of my parent's road was recently cleaned out from a hoarder that lived there! ... They piled everything outside in the front yard and it was a feeding frenzy for people that came by.

Of course my  mom and I were right in the middle of it.  I found a lot of great things to do some more Trash To Treasure posts that I'm excited to share with you.  We also found a huge box of records (45's I think) that we are going to try and sell.

Besides the overwhelming smell of cat / animal pee it was interesting to get into and validated that I would love to be the person to get rid of all this crap!

hoarders-house-mess

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

This past weekend Mike was in Orlando visiting his friend Rob so I took the free time to have a girls dinner with Chelsea and Marie ... we went to Season's 52.  The drinks were awesome - I had some gin / jalapeno drink that left just the right bit of heat.  The food was OK .. nothing that I would write home about.

Seasons 52 Drinks

Seasons 52 Food

The Ladies

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


On Saturday my littlest brother Luke graduated from High School ... he is all grown up now!


Luke's Graduation



/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

And Lastly on what has been going on in my life ... I have completed {although it will be ongoing as the event come up} another website with SDE-TECH {my full time job}.  This one was actually quite fun because it was for a company that I used to work for so it was nice to see everyone when working on this project. 



BHPH World Website




Jessica Signature

Wamp Designs Etsy Shop



No comments:

Post a Comment