Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Weekend Wrap Up

You know I set out this year with the hopes of doing my blog posts on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.  Mainly because I have self proclaimed OCD and that is a schedule, I like schedules.  I have quickly noticed that in the last two weeks I have blogged on Tuesdays and Thursdays.   So much for my schedule.  Oh well.

I want to do a little weekend wrap up each Monday ... or Tuesday I suppose, since I know I won't be regimented enough to blog on weekend days just yet.

Friday, Mike and I had a movie night.  Mike's brother has a vast DVD collection and we have slowly been working our way through the eight that we borrowed months ago.  We decided with The Beach with little itty bitty Leonardo DiCaprio.  It was pretty good. 




One thing you should know about me is if I start a movie any later than say ... 9:00 pm, heck maybe even 8:30 pm and it is not interesting enough, I will fall asleep for sure.  I can't tell you how many movies I've only seen the beginning of.  So with that rating system ... I stayed up through the whole thing.





Saturday is my cleaning day, I basically go through the whole house and do laundry, floors, bathrooms, etc.  I really don't like to spend my weekday nights cleaning anything other than the kitchen.  Saturday night we had our End Of Season Fantasy Football Party.  I run a fantasy football league each year, I started it so that my brother's could really understand how to play it.  Most people will not let you in their Fantasy Football League if you don't know how to play, if they let you in at all.  Its some serious stuff.  Mike thinks my end of the year party is "silly" because no other league does it.  However, in my league not everyone sees each other, in fact I think they only see each other all together on draft day, so its nice to get together, talk about the season, look at the draft board and see your mistakes.  We also give out the trophy and the money and eat pizza.  





Sunday I spent a lot of time shopping with my mom.  She has a new obsession with the Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Home Goods trifecta and when I say obsession, I mean obsession.  We learned that these stores get shipments every day except for two days a week and those two days are always different.  I think she goes, every other day.  I hadn't spent some time with her in a while and needed some accessories for my new desk.  I found a great little acrylic lipstick holder at TJ Maxx that held my Young Living Essential Oils perfectly. Later that day I went grocery shopping and my sister-in-law to be, Nichole came with me.  I do my grocery shopping at Target so it makes it more fun.  Check out my new kicks for only $13! Love them! You can find them here, but for some reason they aren't on sale on line ... check the store.







Hope you all had great weekends too! 


No comments:

Post a Comment