Friday, January 30, 2015

31 Day Blog Challenge - Introduction

So I have been doing some research on how to manage, engage readers, and overall ... make a great blog.  I hope to implement some of the great ideas I find each month, one thing I did come across was a fun 31 Day Blog Challenge.  


I figured if I did it everyday it would become a little much with all the talk about myself, so I am going to do the challenge every Friday.  Today is introduction. 

Hello, I'm Jessica ... if you didn't already know ... I live in sunny Sarasota FL but my home will always be Buffalo, NY.  My career is in Marketing ... I love to create and organize things .. not sure why it took me till 25 to figure out that Marketing involves both those things and to make it my life's work ... better late then never! I am recently {if April 2014 is recent} engaged to my love, Mike.  You'll hear about him quite a bit throughout this blog.  While most of my extended family lives in Buffalo I have my mom, dad and two brothers here with me in Florida and have a core group of really good friends that I can count on for anything.  I have self-proclaimed OCD - I'm a huge Buffalo Bills fan - I'm more comfortable in jeans than anything else - and I'm mildly obsessed with Hot Tamales. Oh, and I can't forget one of the most important things that are a part of me ... Wamp.




Isn't she just the cutest?!?

I'll explain more behind her name ... on challenge day #3 - as that is the name of this blog and my Etsy Shop





No comments:

Post a Comment