Thursday, January 15, 2015

What Day Is It?

As you can see in my short little bio (to the right) I am an OBSESSIVE Organizer and List Maker.  I probably organize a little too much but it makes me feel better so I will just continue on with it.  

I will say that sometimes it a little much.  Lets say I write a list of things I need to do this weekend in my list notepad (yea I have a note pad for lists ... doesn't everyone?) and if I'm about half way through or even almost all the way finished and I have made too many mistakes or used too much white out (yes ... I use whiteout ... it has to look nice) I will scrap the list and re-write it.  It has to be useful AND pretty. 

Cue my blog post for the day.  My pretty useful printable calendars.  (see what I did there)

Mike and I have our own schedules that we maintain but things that we both have to do or that we want to make sure the other person knows about, or Wedding Stuff we put in a central calendar that we keep on our refrigerator.





We used to use whatever little calendar we received through work or the mail ... which did the job but it didn't look very nice and most of the time the calendar was already filled whatever promotional things the company that made the calendar had going on.  So this year I decided to create my own.  Not only are they pretty but ... if we mess something up on them you can just print a new one.  (I know I know .. I might have a problem)

You can see all the printable calendars I have created HERE on my Etsy Shop AND they are all instant downloads ... how convenient!  I'll be uploading more today as well.

You can use them on your fridge or put them in a 8 x 10 picture frame and use a dry erase marker on the glass.  There are also 5 x 7 card calendars for quick referencing ... because we all know opening our phones to look at the calendar is just too much work.





I hope this post serves you well in scheduling your new year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment