Friday, May 15, 2015

31 Day Blog Challenge - Dream Job

31 Day Blog Challenge - Dream Job

Ahhh I've been excited about this one coming up and how great that it comes up during my month of Spring Cleaning! My dream job is to be the person on Hoarders that cleans out all the CRAP!

Yes, I would love nothing more than to shovel the years of stuff piled everywhere.  Now I do want to make note, I DO NOT want to be the person that convinces the hoarder that they have to get rid of everything.  I just want to be the one that gets rid of it ALL!!


hoarders ecard


I love getting rid of things and donating things and selling things ... and then turning around and making a place for everything {and everything in its place}.  You can only do that so many times in your own home ... so my dream job would be able to do that in everyone's home and even more so in homes that need it terribly.

have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful


////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


Also, don't forget ... Graduation is right around the corner.  There is a great selection of customized printable graduation announcements for the Class of 2015!

2015 Graduation Announcements


Wamp Designs Etsy Shop

Jessica Signature



No comments:

Post a Comment