Friday, May 29, 2015

Wamp's Birthday // 31 {Fri} day Challenge - Favorite Childhood Book


Creating A Life

Today is a special day ... because today is 

{WAMP'S BIRTHDAY}

My sweet girl {and muse for all things I've made beautiful} is 9 years old today.  So I thought as a little tribute I'd post some of her best moments.

Snuggly WampWampWamp One Year Old



Wamp Birthday Collage Wamp Birthday Collage Wamp Birthday Collage




Wamp Birthday Collage Wamp Birthday Collage Wamp Birthday Collage



//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


31 Day Blog Challenge

My favorite childhood book was: Curious George Flies A Kite

Curious George Flies A Kite

From the ages of 3 to 8 I lived with my mom {biological} and I have very few good memories from that time, but one of my favorite was reading this book.

I can distinctly remember sitting in my room and reading this book all the time.  I was SO proud of myself when I finally figured out how to read the word "another" in this book.  I don't know if this was my favorite book because I could read it or if it was because it was the only book I had.  I wish I still had it, although if I look hard enough I think I do actually have it somewhere.

A lot of times when people ask for books instead of cards at baby showers I try to find this book, and I WILL for sure find a copy of it when I have children so I can read it to them. 


What was your favorite childhood book? 
Jessica Signature


Wamp Designs Etsy Shop


No comments:

Post a Comment