Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Life Lately

Creating A LifeLife Lately - whats been going on in my life lately


FaceTime with Blake

My very favorite part of my Life Lately ... is getting to FaceTime with this handsome little guy!!
Mr. Blake Christopher Pirrone
Isn't he just the cutest little thing you ever did see?!?!
My cousin Amanda just gave birth to this little nugget on May 4th ... I can't wait to snuggle him!


///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

One of Mike's clients suggested this place for some great seafood.  Mike is all about suggestions to really good {usually hole-in-the-wall type} local restaurants.  So we went to check it out. 

Kevins Crab Shack - Palmetto FL



Kevins Crab Shack - Palmetto FL

I had this bowl with Jumbo Shrimp, Potatoes, Sausage, and Corn.  It was SO good! 
Get your hands dirty - finger lickin' good!

Kevins Crab Shack - Palmetto FL

Mike had Ribs, Pulled Pork and Chicken Wings {and some of mine} 
He loved the Pulled Pork - said it was the best he's ever had - now that's saying something.

If you live in the area its called Kevin's Crab Shack in Palmetto.



///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

My mom found this little guy when she was taking her dog for a walk.  She spent the entire day sending me pictures and videos of him! He was just too cute not to share!

Baby Raccoon

Baby Raccoon


///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

On Memorial Day Mike and I went golfing!  Now this is usually an activity he does on his own with friends or family {I think it is important to have something that your significant other doesn't participate in all the time}.  So I was excited when he asked me to join him.

Side Note: Brandy and I tried out for the golf team in High School - we didn't quite make it but we we pretty good ;) 



Mike and I at Bobby Jones Golf Course Sarasota

Sunny Selfie 

Mike and I at Bobby Jones Golf Course Sarasota

He's good - I'm hit or miss.



I asked him to take a picture of me {for the blog} and instead he got this gold! A slow motion video of my swing ;) 


///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I just completed a website that I built from bottom to top ALL BY MYSELF so I am very excited.  It is a client from my day job at SDE-TECH but I wanted to share it here anyways because I'm proud of myself.  It is for an insurance company here in Sarasota.



McBride Group Home Page



///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////



Blooming Orange Tree

Oh!! And our Orange Tree is blossoming!! 
Mike's family got this for me for my birthday - had it planted and everything as a surprise.  
It smells SOO good! - I can't wait until it has oranges.


That has been my life lately ... I'm not going to share with you what Wamp has been up to lately ... because she is getting a special post on Friday ... for a special reason :) 

Jessica Signature


Wamp Designs Etsy Shop




No comments:

Post a Comment