Friday, May 8, 2015

What's Happenin' - Mothers Day / 31 Day Blog Challenge - Timeline Of My Day




With Mother's Day coming up I wanted to provide my customers with quick, cute, and instant Mother's Day cards.  For those that don't feel like going to the store to fight through the people in order to find a simple card for the mothers in their life.


Check out the simple beautiful cards that can be Instantly Download, printed out right at home and filled out with your own kind words and thanks.

Home Is Where Your Mom Is Mothers Day Card     Mom with Kids Mothers Day Card

Floral Wreath Mothers Day Card     Purple and Yellow Flower Mothers Day Card

Thanks Mom I Turned Out Great Mothers Day Card     Your A Cool Mom Mothers Day Card

Favorite Child Mothers Day Card     You Were Right Mothers Day Card

All are available {Instant Download} HERE for $5.50 each.


/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////




31 Day Blog Challenge - Timeline Of My Day


31 Day Blog Challenge - Timeline Of My Day 


While my day varies depending on what I am working on it usually follows a similar timeline in general.  I am blessed with a job in which I have the flexibility of where I work.  I can do some work from and I have an office that I can go to.

6:45am - 7:30am
I wake up somewhere in between this time frame, I try really hard to be closer to the earlier time but sometimes I just can't pull myself out of bed.  I suppose I should enjoy this now since I've been told I wont have the luxury once we have children

7:30am - 9:00am
I start my day drinking a full glass of water with lemon {check out this article} and a cup of coffee.  I take this time to go through my emails, Etsy Shop orders, schedule my work day and errands as well as get ready to head out the door.  I also have the Today show on in the background ;)





9:00am - 5:00pm
This is the time frame in which I work.  Some days I work from home till 11 and then go to the office, some days I go straight to the office, some I stay home the whole day.  It really depends on what kind of work I need to accomplish or if I have any meetings.  {I'll throw lunch in there around the twelve o'clock hour}

One of the most important aspects of this time frame is to complete all my tasks on my Daily To Do List.  I scheduled my work on a full week in advance {although I tweak it each morning} and I follow this list to keep myself on track.

You can download a version of what I use HERE

5:00pm - 6:00pm
On certain days I use this time to go to the gym or I'll walk / jog from my house to my parent's house since its about a mile there and back.  On other days I run errands.  Occasionally I'll just veg on the couch and watch TV.  Mike controls the remote once he's home so I'll take some time to watch something I like ... Friends, Real Housewives, etc. 

6:00pm - 8:00pm 
Somewhere in this time frame I'll cook dinner, do some house chores and /or more work.

8:00pm - 10:00pm
I like to spend time with Mike during the rest of the night, most of the time we'll just hang out and watch TV or a movie.  Once and while we'll go for a walk or play a game. 


  

Well that's my daily timeline :) 


Jessica Signature




No comments:

Post a Comment