Friday, September 4, 2015

Bridesmaid Series: Amanda


creating a wedding




It would only be appropriate after a day like yesterday for my Bridesmaid Series to be about 
amanda berchou
Yesterday I received the BEST surprise EVER! My cousin Amanda, Aunt Amy and Grandma Sweeney flew down from Buffalo to attend my wedding shower!  I knew that my shower would be small since all of our families live out of town and with the wedding just 21 days away I never expected anyone to fly in so soon to them coming back for the wedding.  I was a very sweet surprise.

Moving on to my girl ... my first best friend.  Amanda and I grew up together from birth {hers} till I moved to Florida.  We were the first two grandchildren and as it turns out we were the only girls.  We had a very special bond from the beginning and that bond has only strengthened through the years.

Our family up north is very close - so close that my grandma and aunt's backyards connect.  Needless to say Amanda and I spent everyday together that I was with my grandma {every weekend} We would roller skate, play dolls, watch movies, ride on our grandpa's tractor, etc.


Amanda and I Growing Up

Amanda and I Growing Up

Amanda and I Growing Up

Even when I moved we still remained close, visiting each other as often as we could {or that our parents would let us} talking on the phone, texting, social media ... the works.

Amanda has grown into a beautiful young woman - she is a feisty smart ass which is my FAVORITE thing about her - I could listen to her tell stories for HOURS and laugh my butt off.  She perseveres through any situation that is thrown her way - she is caring, supportive, inquisitive and as of recent a wonderful mother :)

Amanda and I

Amanda and I

Amanda and I

Amanda and I


Amanda is one of my very favorite people in the world and someone who will not only be a part of but will enrich my life till the very end.

Thank you so much for taking time out of your very busy life to be with me this weekend.
I LOVE YOU 

jessicas signature
Wamp Designs Etsy Shop



No comments:

Post a Comment