Friday, September 11, 2015

Grandparents Day


creating an etsy shop




This Saturday ... or rather, tomorrow is Grandparent's Day.  While its not as common or celebrated as Mother's and Father's Day I think it is quite important.  After all a lot of times grandparents are your first baby sitters, first friends, first role models and of course ... the first to spoil you.


I have been lucky enough in life to know my grandparents - in fact both are still alive on my mothers and fathers side.  They have both taught me a great deal and they have both made a major impact on my life.



I lived with my fathers parents {Gram and Pop Sweeney} on weekends when I lived up in Buffalo ... Poppy always let me watch my favorite movie {Home Alone} on my rocking chair in front of the TV.  Gram ... well she is special, I could spend paragraphs talking about how special she is to me but I will save that for another date and time.


Me and Grandma Sweeney

My mother's parents {Grandma Barb and Papa Tom} live here in Florida.  Grandma Barb taught me a lot growing up: how to sew, how to drive, how to cook some recipes and the list goes on.  She was instrumental in forming my domestic side.

Me, Grandma Barb and Mom

With all these special people in my life I wanted to make sure they knew how special they were.  That is why I sent them Grandparent's Day cards with a fun quote and sweet message.

Grandparents Day Card


I have created some cute, fun and sweet Grandparents Day Cards in my Shop.

They are Instant Downloads so it is not to late to make sure your grandparents know you care.  I'm sure a simple note will go a long way with those who only wrote letters, notes and cards in their day.  Take a look at the options below:


Grandparents Day Card Instant Download

Grandparents Day Card Instant Download

Grandparents Day Card Instant Download

Grandparents Day Card Instant Download

Grandparents Day Card Instant Download


To all the grandparents out there I wish you all a Happy Grandparent's Day!

Jessica's Signature


Wamp Design Etsy Shop



No comments:

Post a Comment