Thursday, September 17, 2015

Bridal Shower: Part Two

creating a wedding





Up next for part two of my Bridal Shower ... I want to talk about the people! The very important ladies that took time out of their lives to celebrate with me!

Wamp Designs Bridal Shower

This group of ladies are near and dear to me - of course missing a few that live out of state - and I am grateful to have them all in my life.


Wamp Designs Bridal Shower

Chelsea and Marie

Wamp Designs Bridal Shower

Me, Brandy and Katie

Wamp Designs Bridal Shower

My Aunt Suzanne, Courtney and Grandma Barb

Wamp Designs Bridal Shower

Grandma Sweeney and I

Wamp Designs Bridal Shower

Grandma Barb, Me and My Mom

Wamp Designs Bridal Shower

My future Sister-In-Laws {Nichole & Brittany} and Mother-In-law {Shelly}

Wamp Designs Bridal Shower

These sneaky ladies ... Aunt Amy, Me, Gram and Amanda 

Wamp Designs Bridal Shower

Jen Davis - The woman who hired both Mike and I at Ruby Tuesday and cheered us along to not only date but eventually get married.

Wamp Designs Bridal Shower

Of course my beautiful bridesmaids {just missing Laura}

Wamp Designs Bridal Shower

Last but certainly not least .. this handsome man showed up with a gorgeous bouquet of flowers ... He really is the sweetest.


{Special Thank You to Brandy Rose Photography for capturing the day!}



////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////



I am officially taking a break with our wedding only 8 days away!!! 
I'll be back on October 5th to share all the details with you!  



Jessica Signature
Wamp Designs Etsy Shop


No comments:

Post a Comment