Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Bridesmaid Series: Chelsea

creating a wedding

As I move right along my Bridesmaid Series I have come upon this gem of a friend!
Chelsea Eidel

Chelsea and I met about 6 or 7 years ago at a bar ... this is hilarious considering the kinds of people we are.  Chelsea is what I'd like to call my sanity friend .. when there is something crazy going on or if we end up in weird situations we can give each other one look and know we are on the same even ground when everyone else if flying off the handle.

chelsea and jessica


A lot of times friends come to me for advice - maybe its because I give it so freely ;) - but Chelsea she is my friend I go to for advice.  She always has a good, moral, educated way of looking at things.  Speaking of educated .. this girl is going to be an Electrical Engineer! Talk about an ambitious smarty pants!

Chelsea is always game for an adventure - whether it is an impromptu trip to Las Vegas, signing up for a 5K or a road trip to Texas! She likes to travel and she loves food {as does her husband} which makes a great pair to Mike and I.  Although we haven't yet the four of us would make great travel couples ... Chelsea if your reading things ... we should plan something ;)

Not only is she a great friend but she is a great person over all who cares for others and is always willing to help.  She has a great sense of humor and I love that we find laughter in the silliest of things.  Its rare to find such well rounded people in today's society ... so I'm holding on to this one! 

{Chelsea and I - Halloween 20something}


chelsea and jessica
{Chelsea and I at her wedding}



chelsea and jessica
{One of many line dancing nights out}


chelsea and jessica
{ Bachelorette Party Shenanigans } 



chelsea and jessica
{ Winning in Las Vegas }

One of my very favorite things about Chelsea is that she dislikes all the hugging just like me! In fact we like to just shake hands in observance of our dislike ;) 

jessicas signature
Wamp Designs Etsy Shop



No comments:

Post a Comment