Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Bridal Shower: Part One

creating a wedding





My bridal shower was a few weekends ago and boy was it special, so special that I have decided to share it with you all in two parts.  The first part {today} I want to share with you how beautiful it was! My girls did a great job with everything, especially Marie.  They took the Bridal Shower Pinterest Board and made it come alive.  While I did insist on helping with some of the printable decor {for my Etsy Shop purposes of course} It was really nice to just enjoy the day.

The shower was at Shoogie Boogies in downtown Sarasota.  It is a quaint little place, hidden off the street, with a lush garden setting.  Since it was early September {still REALLY hot} we were inside - A beautiful room, that was actually shipped over from England, and went perfectly with the theme.

Lets start with invitation .... 



You can purchase this customized invitation HERE


The black, white and gold palette of the invitation set the tone for the entire shower:


Wamp Designs Bridal Shower

Wamp Designs Bridal Shower

I thought this was a sweet idea from Brandy and a different take on giving the bride advice.
Its part of a Bridal Shower Package you can get in the Shop.


Wamp Designs Bridal Shower

Wamp Designs Bridal Shower

Wamp Designs Bridal Shower

Wamp Designs Bridal Shower

This was my favorite ... and possibly because it was a surprise.  Marie asked mike to list 10 things he loved about me and she framed all of his answers and displayed them throughout the shower.

Wamp Designs Bridal Shower

This was a project put together by my cousin Amanda.  She gathered all the selfies and memories from my bridesmaids and put together this frame.  I had helped her print them since she was not going to be able to attend the shower {she lives in Buffalo} and then much to my surprise ... not only did she fly in to surprise me she brought my Grandma Sweeney and Aunt Amy!! 

Wamp Designs Bridal Shower

Chelsea was so sweet to put this display together of young me ... as they say, you don't know where you're going without knowing where you've been.

Wamp Designs Bridal Shower

We did some fun games that Courtney and Amanda put together ... Mad Libs and Word Searches

Wamp Designs Bridal Shower

Wamp Designs Bridal Shower

Wamp Designs Bridal Shower

Wamp Designs Bridal Shower

Wamp Designs Bridal Shower

This sign, along with the "To Be" are available in the Bridal Shower Package in the Shop.

A special thank you to my lovely ladies for putting together what I thought was the perfect shower.


{Shout Out to Brandy Rose Photography for capturing the details}

Jessica Signature




Wamp Designs Etsy Shop



No comments:

Post a Comment