Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Bridesmaid Series: Brandy

creating a wedding






Moving right along in my Bridesmaid Series ... Have you ever heard the song "Make new friends, but keep the old ... one is silver and the other's gold!"  Well this "dork" for lack of a better word is my PURE GOLD!
Brandy Davis
Formerly Brandy Byrne and I have been friends since the 4th grade ... that's 1994 ... if we are doing the math that's 21 years { and we are only 30 - well she is ;) }  

Brandy and Jessica


Brandy and I have been through it all ... elementary school, middle school, high school, golf team tryouts, teaching me how to drive, proms, boyfriends, cars, parties, weddings, husbands, child birth {hers} and are continuing along each and every life milestone as they come at us.

Brandy and Jessica

Brandy and Jessica


She is one of the greatest people I've known in my life - she is caring, smart, ambitious, thoughtful, resourceful, funny, and a mother bear not only for her children but her family and friends as well.  Having her by my side all these years has helped me through a lot.
We are both the older sisters of two younger brothers and can often relate to each others problems.  She is one of my main soundboards for almost everything I do in life.

While her college and family took her an hour away from me we do still try to find time {all be it a little less as the years go on - we still try our best} to see each other.  

p.s. speaking of college she has a master's degree in reading {Hello! Smart Cookie}

Brandy and Jessica

Brandy and Jessica

Brandy and Jessica

Brandy and Jessica


As I always sign off with her .... Love you Love me

Oh! Remember how I said she was ambitious? While she is taking a break from her career as a teacher she has started her own photography company ... Brandy Rose Photography

Jessica Sweeney
Wamp Designs Etsy Shop







No comments:

Post a Comment