Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Bridesmaid Series: Laura


creating a wedding





Continuing along with my Bridesmaid Series {and I must say - this is in no particular order} next up:
Laura Pinsonneault
Ahhh Laura .. my little Canadian.   I met Laura when I first started working at Ruby Tuesday way back in 2005.  EVERYONE we came in contact with there thought we were either sisters, twins or mistook us for each other.  We never saw it - we have very different features - but it happened almost every night.  In fact we had a co-worker that thought we not only looked like each other but that together we looked like Winnie Cooper from the wonder years - and called us Winnie and Mini Winnie.


Young Laura and I
Winnie and Mini Winnie 

Laura is my non-conventional friend - I don't know what other way to put that.  She doesn't follow the main stream trend.  She works in fashion {Urban Outfitters Corporate Office} and loves all things beauty products.  She always pulls off things I would never dream of and looks effortless doing it!  She has a style all her own and that is one of the things I adore about her.  She is a risk taker - she might not classify herself as one - but she has picked up and moved her life for her love and her dreams on different occasions {and it has paid off}

Laura and I have had many adventures together and many a nights with another bridesmaid {Katie - we'll get to her later} and no matter what we always end up with priceless memories and lots of laughs! 


One of many girls nights ....
One of many girls nights .... 

Bills @ Miami Game
Bills @ Miami Game 

Laura and I - Twins?
Laura and I - Twins?


Laura's Free Spirit
Laura's Free Spirit 


She is a kind, sweet, genuine, caring person and would never hurt a fly - she is Canadian after all ;)  I miss her dearly now a days as she lives far away ... but we find ways to keep in touch 


oovoo dates





Wamp Designs Etsy Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment