Friday, August 7, 2015

My Favorite Fonts

creating an etsy shop


I cam across this quote the other day and thought it was great!! It also gave me an idea for a fun blog post.  As a graphic designer I use lots of different elements to make my pieces stand out - Colors, Vectors, Patterns, and of course FONTS!! Fonts are a good way to add whimsy, glamour and structure to anything your working on. 

Only Graphic Designers Care - My Favorite Fonts


Like many people in any profession you always have your go to items.  A contractor has his go to hammer, a photographer has their go to poses, and a graphic designer has their go to fonts.

So today I'm sharing with you my go-to's 
Oh .. and the icing on the cake ... they are FREE!!



a day without sun font




bebas neue font






KG Chelsea Market Script Regular



lato font





oranienbaum font





webly sleek font


I have used these fonts many of times ... some are included in Wamp Design's Logo and some are being used for all my wedding stuff so you can tell I truly love them! 

Although these are my go to ones I often like to sift through ALL my fonts before making my decision.  With the hundreds of fonts I have installed on my computer this can often be a daunting task.  Until I found this gem!!! 


WORDMARK.IT






Simply type a word or phrase into the search bar and it will bring it up in all the fonts installed on your computer ... pure genius!! You can even click to select fonts you like and filter out the others to make your final decision.  This FREE tool is a pure life saver ... for me at least :)  

So there you have it ... my favorite fonts.  Hopefully you found one you love too! 

jessica signature

Wamp Designs Etsy Shop


No comments:

Post a Comment