Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Dr. Oz 3 Day Cleanse - Day 1

So after eating EVERYTHING on a cruise for 5 days along with eating at our favorite Italian Restaurant two days in a row over the weekend {once for Valentines and once for a celebration dinner} I felt like I needed a detox.  Something simple to help me cleanse my system and jump start my energy again.  After much research {on Pinterest of course}I decided on Dr. Oz's 3 Day Cleanse.

dr  oz three day cleanse


I started yesterday ... I had my Green Tea when I woke up ... I was already missing my morning cup of coffee, but it was easy enough.  I made my breakfast drink around 9:30am and it was pretty good, I actually didn't even finish the whole thing because I was full.


dr oz cleanse does it work


Then came lunch ... EW ... that's all I have to say about that.  The four celery stalks contributed to numbing my tongue so I could try and choke this one down.  By 3:00pm though I was feeling quite weak and my stomach calling out for solid foods.  I know this sounds a bit dramatic but I spend most my day sitting at a desk, I think that if I was up and active doing something I wouldn't have noticed it as much.

I'm not going to lie to you I was hungry in between lunch and dinner but I couldn't imagine drinking two more smoothies {snack and dinner} so I opted to chug some water and push through until the dinner drink.  Which actually wasn't too bad.  It had cayenne pepper in it so it had a little bite to it.  

dr oz cleanse dinner drink


Below I put my stats from day one, and i'll do the same for the next two days.  This cleanse is supposed kick start your energy levels and as a perk you should also drop a few pounds.  For the Energy I based it on a scale of 1-10 {1 being dead - 10 being bouncing off the walls}. - and averaged it for the whole day. For the Hunger Level a scale of 1-10{1 being full and 10 being starving}.


Day 1 
Weight: 135.6
Overall Energy Level: 5
Hunger Level: 6


One day down ... two more to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment