Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Needs Something Valentine-y

I usually don't go overboard with holiday decorations {although I highly plan on doing so when I have kids} I did notice though that besides the red wreath I still have up from Christmas I need something a little "Valentine-y" in my home.  I figured since I make these cute prints for my Etsy Shop ... why not print them and put them around my house ... duh.

I printed this one {You Are Loved} and put it at my desk ... oh and looky there my February book matches as well!  


You Are Loved Printable



Side Note: My plan was to read my book for the month {one of my 2015 Resolutions} and then write a little review here ... however I got about 80% of the way through my January book and it was due back at the library.  I couldn't renew it because someone else had requested it.  Needless to say I haven't finished my January book but I have moved on to my February book while I'm waiting ... so I'll just have to do a double review ;)

Back to my Valentine-y prints.  I also have seen this cute idea on Pinterest quite a few times.  When you put the print in a frame you can use a dry erase marker to write notes to your loved ones back and forth.



I Love You Because Print


I'm starting to feel the love a little bit.  I was thinking of doing a couple more crafts but I think I have run out of time.  We leave on Saturday for a 5 night cruise.  Of course I will be taking lots of pictures to share!! 

If you are in the mood to add some Valentine-y-ness to your home ... check out some of these other love-ly prints ... see what I did there ;)



Hearts Valentines Printable


Heart of Hearts Valentines Printable


Love Valentines Printable


Hugs and Kisses Printable



////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////




Jessica Signature


No comments:

Post a Comment