Thursday, February 19, 2015

Dr. Oz 3 Day Cleanse - {Final} Day 3

Dr. Oz. 3 Day Cleanse

Whew ... I made it! It was harder than I thought it was going to be though.  I will say that after Day 2, which was the hardest, Day 3 wasn't that bad.  Maybe because I knew that in just a short while I was going to be able to eat again!!

I had my morning green tea and breakfast drink and I scarfed it down.  I didn't think that I was that hungry but once I started drinking breakfast I just couldn't stop. I actually might have one of these drinks for breakfast every once and a while.

After breakfast I was pretty good while I worked, didn't think about food to much.  I had to go pick my grandparents up from the airport {which is about an hour away} so I ground up lunch to take with me. I don't know if I just was hungry but this lunch drink was the best of the three that I had.  Still gross .. but the best of the three.



Dr Oz 3 Day Cleanse Lunch Drink


On the way back from the airport my grandparents were starving and asked me to stop at Burger King ... oh boy.  It took every ounce of will power I had not to order something and then that smell ... you know the smell of FRIED stuff in your car when you get fast food ... well that was torture.  But I figured if I made it this far I had to finish!

I made my dinner drink around 5pm and chugged it down ... I liked that the Cayenne Pepper in it, it gave the drink a nice after bite, seeing as the only flavor I feel like I've had for the last three days is ... Fruit.

Around 7pm I got a bad headache, I took Advil but it didn't help so I was in bed around 9:30pm.  I slept pretty good {I had joked that I was going to get up at midnight and eat one of these Polish Donuts that Mike's friend sent us ... but I didnt} However I woke up with the headache still and it didnt' go away until I ate ... yes ate {actually chewed} breakfast.

To celebrate, me Gram and Pop went to breakfast 







Day 3 Stats
Weight: 130
Energy Level: 9
Hunger Level: 6

So overall the experience was OK, I'm not sure that any detox experience is fun since your basically depriving yourself of food.  However, I do feel like I have more energy throughout the day, especially on Day 2 and 3 I noticed that 2:30 feeling {fatigue} wasn't there and I could get more done throughout the day.  I even felt a little more focused.  I noticed that when I ate breakfast and lunch so far today I didn't get a bloated feeling in my tummy like I usually do for a couple hours after I eat.  Also, as you can see from my stats .. I did loose 5 pounds.  I think that if you generally eat healthy and take vitamins though that you won't notice the effects of the detox as much as some people claim to.

If you plan to try it good luck! And if you have any questions I'm here to help :) 

See Day 2 Here
See Day 1 Here 




1 comment: