Friday, March 13, 2015

31 {Fri} Day Blog Challenge - 10 Favorite Foods


Moving along to number 7 on the 31 {Fri}day Blog Challenge we are at 10 Favorite Foods.  While I love food, I don't think that I know anyone that loves food more than Mike so I asked him to list his top 10 as well :)

Jessica's Top 10 Favorite Foods

1. Angel Hair Spaghetti 
2. Sahlen's Hot Dogs {Buffalo Thing}
3. Creme Brulee
4. Belgian Waffles {with strawberries - blueberries - bananas - whip cream}
5. French Onion Soup
6. Sushi {specifically a lunch combo at our local Jpan}
7. Peanut Butter and Grape Jelly Sandwich
8. Chicken Wings {mild - crispy}
9. Butter Cookies {another thing I can only find in Buffalo}
10. Pizza Rolls!


Mike's Top 10 Favorite Foods

1. Pizza 
2. Pierogies {a Polish thing}
3. Soft Pretzel {with nacho cheese}
4. Boneless Buffalo Wings {with ranch}
5. Asian Pot-Stickers
6. Crab Cakes
7. Chocolate Covered Custard Donut
8. Sushi
9. Flaming Saganaki {a Greek thing}
10. Fried Chicken Pita Pocket with side of chili cheese {a Michigan thing - Coney Island}


Food Quote


And lets not forget ... 

Friday's Favorite Thing

This week my favorite thing is Jergens Natural Glow Lotion.  I am going to a wedding this weekend and wearing a dress that shows my legs.  While we have had nice weather recently I have yet to work on my tan so that I don't appear ghostly.  Since I don't have enough time to lay out in the sunshine and I'm not a big fan of tanning beds, I use Jergens Natural Glow {medium to tan skin tones}

Jergens Natural Glow Medium to Tan

This works great to gradually develop a nice color, its not streaky or oily and smells great! Be sure to wash your hands after you apply it otherwise you'll have tan palms as well ;)  I get the results I like by applying it once per day over three days.  I'm only on my second day this time around but the picture below {sorry its blurry} is from the last time I used it.

Jergens Natural Glow Medium to Tan Results
{From left to right: Chelsea, Me, Marie}



Have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment