Wednesday, March 18, 2015

What is BzzAgent ... and how can you become one?


BzzAgent Logo
 A while back my friend Chelsea introduced me to BzzAgent.  Basically it is a program that you sign up for {for free} and fill out surveys {that take about 5 min or less each} about a multitude of different things.  
From these surveys you are qualified for BzzKits which are kits of products that they send to you try out and then report back with reviews, posts on social media, blog posts, completion surveys, photos of you using them, how you shared them, etc.  These BzzKits also include a bunch of coupons for the product to give to your friends and family to try the product as well.

BzzAgent Survey Example
Survey Example


You can also connect your Bzz profile with your MyPoints account and earn points for taking surveys and participating in campaigns. 

I have been doing this for a while now and have been part of a bunch of campaigns:
  • Pure Via(R) 
  • Why Do You Love BzzAgent?
  • Secret Outlast(R) Completely Clean Clear Gel 
  • Claritin-D(R) Cold 
  • MY MONOPOLY 
  • Redbox Instant 
  • Filippo Berio(R) Extra Virgin Olive Oil 
  • COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation 
  • Cafe Escapes(R) 
  • Kellogg’s Crunchy Nut 
  • Green Mountain Coffee(R) Wellness Collection 
  • Glade Expressions(R) Collection 
  • Dentyne Split2Fit 
  • UNREAL(TM) Candy 
  • Luster Premium White
  • BIC(R) Soleil(R) Savvy(TM) 
  • LINDOR Truffles Special Offer
  • Dr. Scholl's(R) For Her 
  • Garnier Fructis 
  • Bzz For A Cause 
  • Green Mountain Coffee(R) Fair Trade
  • StyleFind 
  • Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner
  • COVERGIRL NatureLuxe
I have been a part of a couple different survey type programs and this one is by far my favorite and I am so excited every time I get invited to a campaign. 

I'm sharing this because I recently got my BzzKit for PureVia Natural Sweetener.  The kit included some prepackaged kits of coupons and samples as well as a coupon for a free box of PureVia Natural Sweetener.  I thought it would be fun to document testing it out and share it with you all if you are interested in it.


My first taste test of it was to just put my finger in it and taste it straight up.  It tasted quite similar to sugar but a little sweeter.  I also put it in my coffee (which I usually put a little cream and sugar) and I could tell that it wasn't sugar but it wasn't bad ... just different.



BzzAgent Packages in Workroom


I put out the sample packets in my office break room and plan on picking up my free box when I go grocery shopping this afternoon.  I'll post an update on else I use it on Friday's post.

If your interested in becoming a BzzAgent go to their website and sign up {its free .. and fun!}
Jessica Signature




No comments:

Post a Comment