Friday, March 20, 2015

31 {Fri}day Blog Challenge - Old Photo of Me

31 Day Blog Challenge

An old photo of me ..... hmmm.  I was thinking about this for a while, which picture I was going to choose and/or what time in my life it was going to come from.  I decided on a picture that I often refer back to in my life.  It is a picture that I've recreated in later years, it was on my senior page in the yearbook, and it is with one of my best friends ... Brandy.

Brandy and Jessica Ashton Elementary

This is Brandy and I in the 4th grade.  The first year I moved down and one of the first friends I made.  We are on the swing set at Ashton Elementary.  

If you cannot tell from the outfits and hair this is from 1994.  I'm really loving my stretch shorts and different colored shoelaces.  

I am truly blessed to still have her as my best friend 21 years later.

Brandy is a mother of two beautiful children {Cole and Cali} and has her own ever growing photography company {Brandy Rose Photography} although she does have her Masters in Reading and is a teacher by trade {when she is not raising her lovies} 

Now for my Favorite Thing This Friday

Favorite Thing Friday

My favorite thing this week is something that I've actually had for a while but just started using.  In my DIY Lavender Vanilla Sugar Scrub post I talked about how I got into Young Living Essential Oils {a little bit} Well since we've been back from Michigan I have had some trouble falling asleep and I remembered that difussing lavender is supposed to help that.


Young Living Lavender Essential Oil


So on Monday night I set my diffuser for 1 hour and I was out like a light! It was awesome, needless to say I have used it every night this week! 

I personally do not sell the oils, but if you are interested learning more about Young Living Essential Oils or would like to sign up for the Starter Kit.  Contact Marie at everydayoiler@gmail.com or go HERE and use Member and Sponsor ID {2260821}


No comments:

Post a Comment